Oral administration of temozolomide in monotherapy for the treatment of neoplasia in the dog: a pilot study. Use of anti-androgens for the treatment of perianal tumors in the dog. Investigation of the role of chemokine CCL2 (Chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2) in different tumor types in the dog. Urodynamic study of pronostic factors of continence after surgical correction of ectopic ureters in the dog.
Equipment / technologies
Urodynamic equipment (Libra +, Benetec)
Equipement of telemetric recording (DSI)
Metabolism cages for dogs
Most representative publications
- Noël S., Massart L., HAMAIDE A. Urodynamic investigation by telemetry in Beagle dogs: validation and effects of oral administration of current urological drugs: a pilot study BMC Veterinary Research. 2013, 9: 197, DOI: 10.1186/1746-6148-9-197 http://hdl.handle.net/2268/158045
- Noël S., Cambier C., Baert K., Gustin P., Denooz R., Massart L., HAMAIDE A. Combined pharmacokinetic and urodynamic study of the effects of oral administration of phenylpropanolamine in female Beagle dogs Veterinary Journal. 2010, 184, 201-207 Récompensé par le Veterinary Journal: Junior Scientist Prize (250 £) http://hdl.handle.net/2268/8149
- Claeys S., Ruel H., de Leval J., Heimann M., HAMAIDE A.Transobturator Vaginal Tape Inside Out for the Treatment of Urethral Sphincter Mechanism Incompetence in bitches: Cadaveric Study and Preliminary Study in Continent Bitches Veterinary Surgery. 2010, 39, 957-968 http://hdl.handle.net/2268/21866
- Böhme B., Ngendahayo P., A. HAMAIDE and Heimann M. Inflammatory pseudotumours of the urinary bladder in dogs resembling human myofibroblastic tumours: A report of eight cases and comparative pathology Veterinary Journal. 2010, 183, 89-94 http://hdl.handle.net/2268/8178
- Noël S., Farnir F., HAMAIDE A. “Urodynamic and morphometric characteristics of the lower urogenital tracts of female Beagle littermates during the sexually immature period and first and second estrous cycles.” American Journal of Veterinary Research. 2012, 73 (10), 1657-1664 http://avmajournals.avma.org/doi/abs/10.2460/ajvr.73.10.1657
Information updated by the researcher on 21/09/2017.
Postdoc and other